Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Muqaddimah in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Muqaddimah introduces readers to the history of Islam.
The Big Takeaways:
- The human ability to think is what allowed us to rise above creatures much more powerful than ourselves.
- If Though more powerful creatures exist, the ability to collaborate with other humans gives us the ability to be the leaders of the world.
- The physical environments of societies have affected the way they function,
- The climate in which people live can heavily influence their way of living, including how prosperous their nations become.
- The accessibility to food changes the way people look and act.
- Different foods are attributed to different strengths and weaknesses.
- God has chosen some to share his word.
- There are several prophets who God has chosen to lead others, Muhammad being the greatest.
- Feeling connected and in-tune with your nation is what ultimately dictates its success.
- In times of battle, feeling related to the people you are fighting with allows for success.