Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Furious Hours in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Furious Hours tells the story of the serial killer, William Maxwell, and the events that eventually led up to his murder by a man triggered by the lack of action taken against Maxwell.
The Big Takeaways:
- Close friends of William Maxwell randomly died in the 1970s.
- If There were many peculiar circumstances in the case of William Maxwell’s death, one being that he, himself, was a serial killer.
- Maxwell’s second marriage began soon after he was being tried for his first wife’s death.
- Only a few months after his first wife was murdered, Maxwell married Dorcas Anderson.
- Maxwell was littered with unusual circumstances.
- Maxwell’s life was plagued with death after death, all strange, untimely, and of people he loved.
- It didn’t stop with Maxwell’s lovers.
- A number of people who became close to Maxwell ended up dead.
- Maxwell was killed at the funeral of one of his victims.
- Robert Burns shot William Maxwell in front of a congregation.