Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Promise of a Pencil in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Promise of a Pencil outlines the journey of Adam Braun and his efforts to build a charity for the sake of education in developing countries across the globe.
The Big Takeaways:
- Always reach for the stars.
- If Stop hesitating and choosing the paths lined in safety. Instead, chase your dreams, even the seemingly crazy ones.
- If you only stick with what you know, you will never succeed.
- Just because it’s familiar doesn’t mean it’s where we need to stay.
- It’s okay to start with just one small step.
- Your dreams are big, and they have to start somewhere. Don’t feel like you aren’t doing enough in the very beginning because things aren’t what you imagined.
- Believe that you can overcome struggles.
- Your confidence in your ability to overcome will help you succeed.
- Talk to yourself nicely.
- The way you talk to yourself is essential for succeeding. Negative words lead to a negative mindset.