Ready to learn the most important takeaways from You Are A Badass At Making Money in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
You Are a Badass at Making Money shows a new viewpoint on what is necessary for bringing home the bread.
The Big Takeaways:
- Most of us have mixed feelings about money.
- If Money doesn’t have to be a part of life that consistently brings up negative feelings. Creating a healthy mindset about money is key.
- Money is not the devil nor angel on your shoulder.
- There is no inherent good or bad associated with money. Money is simply a tool for operating business.
- Though money isn’t inherently good or bad, it can be the cause of many good and bad emotions.
- The way you use your money is one way you put good or bad energy into the world.
- You don’t have to keep believing that money is bad.
- You must rewrite your beliefs about money to have a better relationship with it. This is what will put you in control.
- Know why you want money and use that as your motivator to making more.
- Your finances are not an abstract concept. Knowing what you want your life to look like will help you achieve your financial goals.