Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The ONE Thing in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The ONE Thing teaches readers to focus their time and energy on what truly matters.
The Big Takeaways:
- If you only think on a small scale, you are only preventing yourself.
- If To have grand results, we must first think on a grand scale.
- Not everything you need to do has the same weight.
- Start your to-do list with the most important things.
- To live a life of discipline, you must learn to form good habits.
- Sprinkling good habits throughout your routine helps create a backbone for your routine that mimics discipline without having to possess strict control.
- Don’t try to do everything at once.
- The ability to multi-task is ill-informed and prevents you from doing your best at everything. Give it up.
- Don’t shy away from the word “no.”
- Not everything deserves your attention; learn to say “no” when things don’t contribute to your big picture.