Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Obstacle is the Way in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Obstacle is the Way teaches readers to view obstacles from every angle to turn them into advantages.
The Big Takeaways:
- There are a few simple things we must look at turn obstacles into leverages.
- If We must understand how we perceive things, how we act on things, and how much desire have within us to turn a roadblock into a highway.
- We must use an objective lens to assess the obstacles in our way.
- Remove your ill-thoughts about yourself from the equation and look at the situation at face value.
- When our emotions aren’t in check, neither is our ability to assess a situation.
- If we approach a situation with emotion, we will not be able to understand its worth.
- We must be willing to change our perspective to see what an obstacle can offer us.
- We must view an obstacle from many sides to assess how it can help up.
- If the obstacle seems challenging to overcome, we must keep trying.
- Persistence is the key to overcoming any obstacle.