Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Girl, Wash Your Face in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Girl, Wash Your Face makes you have hard conversations with yourself by holding you accountable for your joy, your failures, and the outcome of your actions.
The Big Takeaways:
- You are not who you think you are, but you need to be the best version of yourself.
- If You are capable of change, but only if you stop holding yourself back.
- Commit to the plans you make for yourself.
- A real friend would care if you went back on your word, whether you failed, and celebrated when you succeeded; be your true friend.
- You control your own life.
- “No” is never the answer when it comes to what you want.
- There is no time for lackluster sex life.
- Get to know your body. Take control of your body. Love your body.
- Mayhem is a standard part of life.
- Don’t fold under the pressure of things you cannot control. Take help when needed. Go easy on yourself.