Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Triggers in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Triggers explains how little things in life are unknowingly preventing you from moving forward in life and how you can work around these triggers to achieve your goals.
The Big Takeaways:
- Triggers are keeping us from doing what we have set out to do.
- If Triggers are things that appear in our everyday life that throw us off track.
- Triggers are not just physical.
- Some things we believe about ourselves and our abilities are so deep-rooted that they prevent us from taking steps toward change.
- Prevent yourself from giving in to urges by keeping tabs on yourself.
- Assess what things are keeping you from doing what you set out to do.
- Become the leader of your own life.
- Through making changes that squash your triggers, you must learn to asses the things that may be out of your control and choose how to navigate accordingly.
- Creating a framework for your day-to-day can prevent you from falling into slumps.
- Knowing what you expect out of yourself every day can help save you from ego depletion, a state where you won’t get much done.