Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Science of Getting Rich in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Science of Getting Rich explains the human desire to obtain wealth and how our thoughts alone can drive us 3-4ths of the way to our goals.
The Big Takeaways:
- Having physical wealth allows us to possess emotional wealth.
- If It a universal human desire to want to be rich.
- The way you think gets you to wealth, but being grateful is what allows it to grow.
- By your imagination alone, you can create the things you desire.
- Keep your eyes on your goal, and don’t focus your time or energy on the opinion of others.
- You must believe in your ability to reach the goals you have set out for yourself.
- You must live in the present moment to achieve your goals.
- Your thoughts can only take you so far. You must take action to obtain your goals.
- You have been given skills unique to you; use them.
- Using those skills to grow your wealth is intentional and can show others that they, too, are capable of using their talent to build their wealth.