Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Speed of Trust in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Speed of Trusts discusses the benefits of trust. From our everyday lives to our jobs, the ability to trust boosts the quality of life.
The Big Takeaways:
- Trust allows for more to get done in the least amount of time while saving you money.
- If Trust encourages open, healthy communication.
- The first step to becoming a trustful person is learning to trust yourself.
- The Four Cores of integrity, intent, capability, and results will help you build trust within yourself.
- Behave in a way that demonstrates your trustworthiness.
- Being respectful and being truthful are two surefire ways to prove your trustworthiness to others.
- You must exhibit trustworthiness on three levels.
- Your employees, your market, and everyone else should be able to trust you to understand your purpose.
- Broken trust is not always the end.
- Trust can be rebuilt through smart trust, the line between no trust and absolute naivety.