Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Road Less Traveled in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Road Less Traveled explains the road to spiritual growth by helping us better understand the action of love, the power of grace, and the steps we can take to refine our lives in the name of growth.
The Big Takeaways:
- Keep yourself on track by not giving in to your desire to feel pleasure.
- If Most will pick the fun things first because they feel better, but the hard stuff will still be left after the fun is over.
- Be honest with yourself and what you expect from yourself.
- Hold yourself accountable for everything that happens in your life. Avoiding problems doesn’t help you get to a solution any faster.
- The ability to love goes hand in hand with our ability to care.
- Caring about our own mental and spiritual well-being is the first step to loving others.
- Love is not an emotion; it is an action.
- How we act toward others is love. It is not just the fuzzy feeling we get inside.
- Our susceptibility to being lazy is what keeps us from growing.
- If we always give in to our pleasures, we will never be fulfilled.