Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from A New Earth in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
A New Earth helps readers understand where their inner-turbulence comes from and how they can address their ego to lessen the violence, both inside and out.
The Big Takeaways:
- The troubles of society are apparent in the way people treat the earth, as well as one another.
- If Despite what has been done in society to counter humans’ destructive tendencies, nothing seems to work.
- Violence is never the answer; however, religion is not the answer to violence.
- Society has tried to use religion as a way to curb inherent violent tendencies, but it does not work efficiently.
- We must address our ego to confront the violence inside of us.
- Our ego makes us see the world in a way that is not true.
- The ego is responsible for the inability to let go.
- When we flip negative thoughts around our head obsessively, we are allowing our ego to take over.
- Identify your life purpose, and live accordingly.
- You have a purpose on the inside and outside, both being vital to your success.