Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Prince in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Prince explains to readers the dimensions a prince needs to become a successful leader.
The Big Takeaways:
- A prince must encourage a sense of togetherness and community while keeping an eye out for those who will challenge your power.
- If A prince must show those he rules over that he has their best interest at heart while protecting himself.
- A state can either be easy to obtain and hard to control or vice versa.
- It is up to the prince to decide how he wishes to rule a principality.
- Obtaining a new state to rule leans on wealth and righteousness.
- Whether a prince takes over a state through force or naturally, a combination of wealth and righteousness is necessary for success.
- Being evil or having overwhelming support are just a couple of ways of becoming a prince.
- There are right and wrong ways to use badness in ruling a state.
- A mind made for war is a necessity for any prince.
- The ability to lead a nation through war is necessary for a successful prince.