Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck teaches you how to spend more of your life nurturing the things you love and ignoring the things you don’t.
The Big Takeaways:
- Realize the strength in being “not sorry.”
- If Some things you obsess over aren’t necessary, and you know it. Sometimes things are just hard to forget. Decide you don’t care, and then stop caring; do not say sorry.
- File your cares under essential, throw the rest of your cares away.
- Decide what you care about. If you don’t care about it, it should not be taking up precious space in your mind.
- Not giving a f*ck is different when it comes to friends and family.
- There are polite and honest ways of not giving a f*ck that you should utilize when it comes to more sensitive subjects. You don’t have to participate in the things you don’t care about, but it is still important to spare the feelings of others you care about when possible.
- Stop giving a f*ck about the little things, and then go from there.
- There are plenty of things you simply don’t care about but continue to entertain. Identify those things and get rid of them ASAP.
- Some things in life are unavoidable.
- There will be times you have to care when you might not want to. Create a balance from this pain by giving yourself something pleasurable to look forward to.