Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Book in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Book shares with readers the idea that we are all part of the universe and must live as such.
The Big Takeaways:
- Western society becomes more accepting as time progresses.
- If The taboos we once had continued to be left behind as society became more progressive and accepting of others.
- It is nearly impossible to define “I.”
- The truth about humans is that they are part of something so much bigger than themselves that even the concept is difficult to express.
- Many believe in God, but God has genuinely moved few.
- To understand God, one must first know that they exist as a piece of the universe, not just within it.
- We have very little range in what we can see, forcing us to see things in a manner that is very black and white.
- We choose what we acknowledge in life, forcing us to see life in one way or another.
- The thought of death can be scary for most, but accepting it as truth can help us live.
- It is often people truly see themselves when they know death is near; therefore, if we accept death as a fact of life, we can live as our true selves.