Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Good Strategy, Bad Strategy in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Good Strategy, Bad Strategy teaches readers how they can build secure strategies that will help them get a little closer to achieving their goals.
The Big Takeaways:
- Know that a goal without a plan is not a strategy; it’s still a goal.
- If Many people confuse strategy for goals. However, goals have no plan; they just simply are.
- Every strategy consists of a diagnosis, a guiding policy, and a set of coherent actions.
- Failing to establish these three things can result in a failed plan.
- Strategy insists you take a long stroll down a one-way street.
- You must focus your direction in one place to accomplish the things you wish.
- If you wish to make money from your strategy, you have to know that your plan puts you above your competitors.
- You need to make sure you have a plan that gives you a leg up over your competitors.
- Take a look from higher up to obtain an accurate understanding.
- It’s easy to miss your mistakes from the ground floor. Don’t be afraid to go outside of your usual realm to assess your plans honestly.