Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Happiness Advantage in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Happiness Advantage explains how happiness attracts success, not the other way around.
The Big Takeaways:
- Old-school psychological assessments look at the bad things without recognizing the good.
- If It is common for traditional psychology to look more at how a person compares to “normal.”
- Happy people are successful, not vice versa.
- It is a common misconception that success brings joy to life, but happiness is what attracts success.
- People prosper when given the “happiness advantage.”
- Focusing on achieving happiness will give you a leg up when it comes to achieving success.
- Focus on your mind to focus on your body.
- When you have a positive state of mind, you will be more willing to go the extra mile needed to achieve success.
- The small changes sometimes make the most impact.
- Look at how the little things are influencing your life and change what needs to be changed, regardless of how small the change may seem.