Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Energy Bus in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Energy Bus is written by Jon Gordon, an accomplished author on topics of leadership, culture, sales, and teamwork. It teaches how to convert negative energy into positive energy and build a long-term successful life on that foundation.
The Big Takeaways:
- A life without control is the breeding ground of unhappiness.
- If Positivity goes much deeper than just a lively smile and enthusiasm. It is the way you positively counter every obstacle from inside out.
- Your perception of events is the biggest factor between processing something as negative or positive.
- Like the old example goes, it is up to you to see whether a glass is half full or half empty. A strong, positive mind will always go for the former.
- Surround yourself with people who share the same positive enthusiasm.
- It is imperative to remove yourself from bad company as soon as possible.
- Share your visions with others, and let them be a part of your journey
- When you have more and more people join in on your journey, chances are that their positive energy will contribute to your success.
- Always have a sense of purpose in your life, the higher the better.
- It becomes noticeably easier to accomplish everything in life when you have a higher purpose in guiding your instincts.