Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Communist Manifesto in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Communist Manifesto outlines communism in politics versus capitalism.
The Big Takeaways:
- The ones with the most monetary wealth hold the most power.
- If Whether it be political or societal, the wealthy are in control.
- Workers can voice their opinions by utilizing a collective voice.
- Only by coming together will workers find expression in society.
- Banning individual property ownership while claiming power in politics is the focus of communists and proletariats.
- Communists and proletariats are alike in the sense that they both want change.
- The International Communists had ten demands.
- These demands included public land ownership, taxing the rich, and abolition of inheritance.
- There are few sound arguments opposing communism.
- Though communism seems extreme, many of the popular arguments against communism have been countered successfully.