Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing allows readers to visualize marketing in the real-world to understand what marketing techniques can stand against their rivals.
The Big Takeaways:
- Be the first to market.
- If Being the first one to market helps you establish yourself as an originator, someone people will recognize as reputable.
- If you can’t be the originator, be the innovator.
- You can’t change the fact you weren’t first, so make sure you’re at least memorable. Offer something no one else is.
- Pick a word.
- Many successful brands are associated with one trigger word. This one word should bring your product to the mind of your consumers.
- A little says a lot.
- Give your consumers just enough choice to make them feel like they get to make a decision. However, too many options can be certain death to your brand. Find the balance.
- Pride can quickly become your downfall.
- Welcome success with open arms, but don’t let that lead you to believe you cannot fail.