Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Art of Learning in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Art of Learning gives you the tools you need to think more clearly and perform better.
The Big Takeaways:
- Losing is an essential part of winning.
- If Losing allows you to learn.
- Opening yourself up to learning will leave you exposed.
- When learning, we often lose. Losing feels bad. Trust that it is only part of the process.
- Learn little by little.
- Take each small task and master it. When you try to accomplish everything at once, you will only find yourself discouraged and ready to give up.
- Let the things that get in your way serve as teachers of resilience.
- The world was not created to work on your schedule. Learn to carry on despite the small interruptions of life.
- Know how to recuperate.
- Take your recovery as seriously as your training.