Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Art of Learning in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Art of Learning gives you the tools you need to think more clearly and perform better.
The Big Takeaways:
- Losing is an essential part of winning.
- If Losing allows you to learn.
- Opening yourself up to learning will leave you exposed.
- When learning, we often lose. Losing feels bad. Trust that it is only part of the process.
- Learn little by little.
- Take each small task and master it. When you try to accomplish everything at once, you will only find yourself discouraged and ready to give up.
- Let the things that get in your way serve as teachers of resilience.
- The world was not created to work on your schedule. Learn to carry on despite the small interruptions of life.
- Know how to recuperate.
- Take your recovery as seriously as your training.