Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from So Good They Cant Ignore You in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
So Good They Can’t Ignore You shares a different approach to choosing your career and tells you what you need to know to stand out.
The Big Takeaways:
- Passion does not always equate to profession.
- If “‘Following your dreams” may not be the right path when it comes to finding a job that is meaningful to your life.
- Don’t pour inspiration into your work. Instead, let your work inspire you.
- Experience plays a significant factor in the satisfaction people find in their work.
- Make yourself a treasure.
- Gaining skills in things that aren’t as common gives you ample opportunity.
- Set goals for yourself in your work life.
- Having things to aim for is a great way of maintaining progression in your work.
- You have to be a little different to be successful.
- If you are great at what you do, you become hard to overlook.