Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Structure Of Scientific Revolutions in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Structure of Scientific Revolutions discusses the history behind philosophy and science.
The Big Takeaways:
- Science relies on shared foundations of believed philosophies and information.
- If Paradigms control the thinking of scientists and do not expect to create outcomes without theory.
- Irregularities in their own research makes scientists rethink their current theory.
- Scientists reexamine their work and make a hypothesis about when might have happened.
- Scientific crises happen when irregularities destroy the acknowledged paradigm.
- This is an opportunity to discover new philosophies.
- Sciences is always evolving, and therefore outdated paradigms must be pushed aside in favor of newer paradigms.
- Two opposing theories cannot coincide; therefore, one must be left behind.
- Revolutions change perceptions drastically, which leads to new findings.
- Scientists are interpreting new information with the same equipment.