Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Structure Of Scientific Revolutions in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Structure of Scientific Revolutions discusses the history behind philosophy and science.
The Big Takeaways:
- Science relies on shared foundations of believed philosophies and information.
- If Paradigms control the thinking of scientists and do not expect to create outcomes without theory.
- Irregularities in their own research makes scientists rethink their current theory.
- Scientists reexamine their work and make a hypothesis about when might have happened.
- Scientific crises happen when irregularities destroy the acknowledged paradigm.
- This is an opportunity to discover new philosophies.
- Sciences is always evolving, and therefore outdated paradigms must be pushed aside in favor of newer paradigms.
- Two opposing theories cannot coincide; therefore, one must be left behind.
- Revolutions change perceptions drastically, which leads to new findings.
- Scientists are interpreting new information with the same equipment.