Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Martin Luther in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Martin Luther discusses the life of one of the most important people in the history of Europe, the person who founded Lutheranism.
The Big Takeaways:
- Martin Luther was born into a period burdened by chaos.
- If He was expected to carry on his family’s middle-class legacy but decided to do his own thing.
- While Luther taught the Bible, he established the fundamentals for religious reformation.
- His feared God and wanted to learn how to apply the Bible to his own life.
- When Luther published his revelations, he was met with praise and criticism.
- His argument was that only religion can lead to redemption.
- Luther’s reformation was predominately expanded by the middle class.
- The movement began taking hold in an innate and stronger social uprising.
- His reformation brought about change to society that proved to be long-lasting
- Luther promoted the building of more schools to further educate German villages.