Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Loserthink in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Loserthink helps readers understand some of the unhealthy ways they may be viewing their interactions.
The Big Takeaways:
- Your ego is not who you are, it is something that can help you.
- If You can choose the size of your ego to fit the situation you are in.
- You cannot always rely on the past to tell you what’s going to happen next.
- The past can be a helpful tool, but sometimes, we rely too much on it.
- Tasks become mountains when you loserthink.
- The tiniest of baby steps can help you conquer tasks when you’re stuck in a rut.
- Don’t jump straight to assumptions.
- If something seems off or you feel insulted, ask what the person meant before you proceed with negative feelings.
- The future’s still bright.
- There are just as many good things that can come out of the future as there are bad.