Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from He’s Just Not That Into You in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
He’s Just Not That Into You is a guide to realizing the behaviors of men that tell you when he’s not into you.
The Big Takeaways:
- If he isn’t seeking out your attention, he isn’t into you.
- If Don’t make excuses for why he isn’t calling you or texting you first. He knows how to. He just doesn’t.
- If he’s avoiding labels, he isn’t into you.
- If he wants you to be his girlfriend, he will ask you.
- If he is involved with someone else, he isn’t into you.
- There is no excuse for seeking out the attention of someone else when you’re in a committed relationship. This is a sure sign that he isn’t into you, even if he was once before.
- If he breaks up with you, he isn’t into you.
- Even if he tries to come back and promises things will be different, he isn’t into you.
- If he’s avoiding commitment, especially marriage, he isn’t into you.
- If he genuinely wanted to be with you, he wouldn’t have reservations about marriage.