Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Eat That Frog in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Eat That Frog teaches readers to map out their goals and acknowledge their failures along the way.
The Big Takeaways:
- An adequate target is backed by a thorough plan.
- If Having a clear vision of how you will get from Point A to Point B will help you reach your goal with more certainty and fewer issues.
- Know what is important.
- The ABCDE method will help you prioritize what you need to do, A being the most important.
- Finding out more and more about yourself will help you get to where you’re going.
- Acknowledging your skills can help you understand why you are valuable to others.
- Believe that where you’re going is important.
- Value the opportunities you are given and hope for the best, all while holding yourself accountable for how far you go toward reaching your goal.
- Figure out where your red light is.
- You can’t get over your barriers until you acknowledge that they’re holding you back.