Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Unshakeable in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Unshakeable helps readers navigate the stock market for the first time.
The Big Takeaways:
- There are several patterns you should look for in the stock market.
- If Just like any market, there are good and bad times to invest. Noticing repetitions in the stock market can help you make a good investment.
- Shoot for not losing instead of winning.
- The first of the Core Four principles is preventing loss rather than focusing on gains.
- Big money and big risks are not synonymous.
- You need to find the middle ground between investments that aren’t risky and investments that have large payouts.
- Keep taxes in mind to make the best investments.
- Pay attention to your taxes, so you don’t lose a chunk of your reward through taxing alone.
- Having several different types of investments will help you keep from losing an abundance of money in a stock market crash.
- Diversifying your portfolio is one of the most important things you can do when investing in the stock market.