Ready to learn the most important takeaways from What Every Body Is Saying in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
What Every Body is Saying helps readers understand their body language and how to interpret the body language of others.
The Big Takeaways:
- Body language always tells the truth.
- If The way the body moves while someone is speaking shows their true intention.
- Our faces aren’t honest.
- We have been trained since childhood to mask our true emotions shown through our facial expressions; therefore, the legs and the feet are the most honest parts of the body.
- Hands are telling.
- How someone moves their fingers or where they place their hands can tell you their level of comfort.
- You can easily spot when someone is not telling the truth.
- The body has a need to twitch or shake to comfort the body after a high-stress situation such as lying.
- Practice makes perfect when it comes to reading body language.
- It takes time to develop the skill of reading body language. There are many factors, including individual behaviors and the ways people usually act that factor into someone’s personal body language.