Ready to learn the most important takeaways from A Brief History Of Time in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
A Brief History of Time explains the theories of how things move, how we experience life, and what these things mean relative to our existence on earth.
The Big Takeaways:
- You can use history to determine what the future has in store.
- If A theory of the future can cancel out a theory of the present. This is what allows science to evolve constantly.
- The way things move is influenced by one of the three laws Newton established.
- Newton realized the influence of force and how it affected objects.
- The speed at which things move is not relative.
- The discovery that the speed of light made it clear that observation is relative, not the speed itself.
- The idea of time is dependent on the observer.
- Time can vary depending on the person who is observing it.
- There is no for-sure reason for why the earth was created.
- Though many scientists believe that the big-bang was the “how,” they are still unsure of the “why.”