Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Vagabonding in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Vagabond shares the story of how author, Rolf Potts, traveled long-term and took life by the horns during his time on the road.
The Big Takeaways:
- Be your own person before you even leave home.
- If You must be free of the notion that you need an excessive amount of money to be happy while traveling.
- Now is your moment.
- Planning your trip doesn’t make the moment right, but your mindset does.
- Don’t overcomplicate traveling.
- The best way to be happy while traveling is to stick to the basics.
- Find a balance between preparation and going with the flow.
- Be ready for the bumps in the road, but don’t be so prepared you can’t go with the flow.
- Take your time.
- Don’t just rush from one place to another. It’s stressful and unfulfilling. Take your time wherever you go and truly immerse yourself in the experience.