Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The One Minute Manager in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The One-Minute Manager helps managers understand how they can get the most out of their employees without having to manage their every move.
The Big Takeaways:
- Invest in the long-term success of your employees.
- If The success of the employees equals the success of the business.
- Set goals in one minute.
- Short goals help keep workers motivated toward their success.
- Praise in one minute.
- Learn to notice and tell your employees when they are doing a good job.
- Disapprove in one minute.
- Let your employees know when they make mistakes.
- For a manager to do a good job, they must learn to keep their employees on track in the least amount of time.
- Not only are the one-minute methods helpful in saving time, but they are concise, easily digestible, and boost the productivity of employees.