Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The One Minute Manager in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The One-Minute Manager helps managers understand how they can get the most out of their employees without having to manage their every move.
The Big Takeaways:
- Invest in the long-term success of your employees.
- If The success of the employees equals the success of the business.
- Set goals in one minute.
- Short goals help keep workers motivated toward their success.
- Praise in one minute.
- Learn to notice and tell your employees when they are doing a good job.
- Disapprove in one minute.
- Let your employees know when they make mistakes.
- For a manager to do a good job, they must learn to keep their employees on track in the least amount of time.
- Not only are the one-minute methods helpful in saving time, but they are concise, easily digestible, and boost the productivity of employees.