Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Happiness Project in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Happiness Project teaches reader the importance of being happy and sharing their happy to create a more fulfilling life.
The Big Takeaways:
- Don’t waste your energy.
- If Instead, focus your energy on the things that continue to energize your life.
- Being the best version of you allows you to create a happy and healthy “we.”
- When you focus on your own health and happiness, you become a better friend and partner.
- Happiness is contagious.
- Even if we put on happiness as an act, that facade will rub off on others, making us genuinely happy in return.
- Show others your joy and give them a slice of your happiness.
- When you share your happiness with others, you will experience more happiness.
- Do what you love.
- Spend your free time growing your happiness by doing things you love.