Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Gifts of Imperfection in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Gifts of Imperfection teaches readers how to appreciate themselves and the world around them for what it is in the moment.
The Big Takeaways:
- Being your true self takes a leap of faith, a genuine understanding, and a sense of togetherness between you and everything else.
- If Most people want to live their lives as the most real version of themselves, but it can be harder than it sounds.
- People want to be unflawed and are often scared of falling short of perfect.
- Though striving to be flawless sounds like a positive trait, it can hold a negative attitude.
- Know your “why” so that you can prosper when times get tough.
- When we have a well-rounded picture of what we want to accomplish, we can navigate failures with more ease.
- Realize the importance of every moment, even the mundane.
- Practicing continuous gratefulness for the things you have in your life affects your entire mindset.
- Trust your gut.
- Even though it’s hard, you can make wiser choices if you give up the need for knowing what the future holds.