Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Automatic Millionaire in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Automatic Millionaire teaches readers the steps they need to take to ensure their future wealth.
The Big Takeaways:
- Becoming rich isn’t about making a lot of money at once.
- If Wealth is built on what is saved, not what is earned.
- Line your pockets first.
- Even before the “necessities,” cut your check first by investing in a pre-tax retirement account.
- An automatic millionaire is built from an automatic deposit into your savings.
- Don’t give yourself a choice to spend or save. Make a dedication to your savings account.
- Build a rainy day fund.
- Any automatic millionaire has a little extra stored away just in case.
- Aim to own.
- Renting is not an investment; it is an expense.