Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Money Master The Game in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
MONEY teaches you when to spend and when to save in an attempt to help you reach your goal of financial freedom.
The Big Takeaways:
- Put your money to work.
- If Money only gets smaller, the longer it sits. Let it work for you investing and allowing it to gain interest.
- Invest a little (or a lot) every single month.
- You have to put money in to get money. Don’t see it as depriving yourself; see it as helping your future self.
- Bypass the stockbrokers and mutual funds.
- The only people you can trust with your money are fiduciaries and yourself.
- Have a goal in mind for your money.
- Set achievable goals for your money so that there is always a concrete end-goal in mind.
- Learn from the success of others.
- Some people have already walked the same path you are walking now. Take into account what they have done to achieve their success and use it as a guide for yourself.