Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Restart in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Restart is a factual analysis regarding the decline of Indians as a major gameplayer in the international political economy.
The Big Takeaways:
- The cultural diversity in India impedes the progress in the infrastructure and development sector.
- If The lack of infrastructure and development creates hurdles for manufacturers because they do not have the means to focus on customer service.
- Finding a job is difficult in India because of economic downfall.
- The industrial jobs are next to none in India, and the agriculture sector faces setbacks due to loss, driving many out of their jobs.
- Turning towards the private sector was an unsuccessful step.
- When the economy was getting weak, the shift towards the private sector was a reform which helped stabilize the trembling economy but not for long.
- Political leaders should focus on administrative reforms in order to improve economic conditions.
- Natural resources are meant to be administered with great care so there is no unjust distribution of resources to the masses.
- The productivity of the agriculture sector should be improved by governmental reforms.
- The farms are facing huge losses currently, but it is possible for them to regain their position in the economy if their productivity is improved.