Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Tribal Leadership in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Tribal Leadership explains the different stages of a tribe in the workplace and which tribes lead to the best culture for success.
The Big Takeaways:
- Tribes are a necessary part of work life.
- If A sense of community is key to survival in every aspect of life.
- A way of life is present in every tribe.
- The way people work and their belief systems heavily influence the work they get done.
- There are five stages of a tribe.
- The first few stages of a tribe are rough and don’t make a lot of progress.
- The third stage of a tribe is the most common way for a tribe to exist.
- At this stage, people recognize the community, but they still have a goal of self-fulfillment.
- Stage four is the perfect stage for a tribe to exist.
- At this stage, people are more interested in the success of the tribe than they are of their singular successes.