Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Tribal Leadership in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Tribal Leadership explains the different stages of a tribe in the workplace and which tribes lead to the best culture for success.
The Big Takeaways:
- Tribes are a necessary part of work life.
- If A sense of community is key to survival in every aspect of life.
- A way of life is present in every tribe.
- The way people work and their belief systems heavily influence the work they get done.
- There are five stages of a tribe.
- The first few stages of a tribe are rough and don’t make a lot of progress.
- The third stage of a tribe is the most common way for a tribe to exist.
- At this stage, people recognize the community, but they still have a goal of self-fulfillment.
- Stage four is the perfect stage for a tribe to exist.
- At this stage, people are more interested in the success of the tribe than they are of their singular successes.