Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Originals in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Originals teaches readers how to think for themselves and identify the great ideas that belong wholly to them.
The Big Takeaways:
- Originality is not just being; it is doing.
- If People with originality introduce new concepts fearlessly.
- Many ideas will eventually lead to a good idea.
- Individuals who are constantly thinking and creating come up with many ideas; at least one is bound to be good.
- Utilize your procrastination.
- Putting things off until we’re in a time crunch forces us to adapt and think on the fly.
- Even the “crazy” ideas have some root in reality.
- Share the unusual ideas with others by relating them to things they know and care about.
- Express your ideas with people who don’t agree with you.
- Adoration only gets you so far. Share your ideas with the people who will challenge the way you think.