Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Originals in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Originals teaches readers how to think for themselves and identify the great ideas that belong wholly to them.
The Big Takeaways:
- Originality is not just being; it is doing.
- If People with originality introduce new concepts fearlessly.
- Many ideas will eventually lead to a good idea.
- Individuals who are constantly thinking and creating come up with many ideas; at least one is bound to be good.
- Utilize your procrastination.
- Putting things off until we’re in a time crunch forces us to adapt and think on the fly.
- Even the “crazy” ideas have some root in reality.
- Share the unusual ideas with others by relating them to things they know and care about.
- Express your ideas with people who don’t agree with you.
- Adoration only gets you so far. Share your ideas with the people who will challenge the way you think.