Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Made to Stick in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Made to Stick explores the exciting science behind ideas, and how some of them survive while some fade into obscurity.
The Big Takeaways:
- The most unexpected first principle of a sticky idea is its novelty.
- If The foundation of a successful idea is its ingenuity and innovation.
- The emotional impact of an idea is far-reaching and everlasting.
- No feeling in the world impacts others more than an emotional appeal
- Simplicity is the essence of both successful and sticky ideas.
- Like abstract art, an idea creates the most profound impression when it is less detailed.
- Curiosity is the mother of progress.
- A perfectly sticky idea converts the listener into a detective who keeps searching for more.
- There is power in story-telling your ideas.
- Conveying a story is the best way to make an idea stick.