Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Leaders Eat Last in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Leaders Eat Last teaches readers the importance of putting yourself first as a leader to ensure the well-being of your community.
The Big Takeaways:
- Our desire to rank people is based on how we were created.
- If Our hormones are and always have been the drivers of survival.
- Our desire to feel like nothing can hurt us drives the expectation that the strong will protect us.
- We inherently desire to live in communities to better protect our interests.
- In your company, decisions that influence the leader makes your employees.
- A CEO is not just responsible for managing the company; they are responsible for creating a thriving environment for their workers.
- We must practice understanding with our peers to protector ourselves.
- Caring for others is a necessity when attempting to maintain a close-knit community.
- An unsuccessful leader puts themself first.
- When a leader puts themself first, they set a bad example for their team, causing others to only take interest in themselves, causing everything to fail.