Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Great By Choice in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Great By Choice explains the power behind 10x companies, the companies that shoot for goals within their reach to succeed with certainty.
The Big Takeaways:
- Preparation keeps companies alive when the unknown creeps into our lives.
- If Not everything goes as planned, and the companies that face that fact will be more prepared for the unknown.
- The businesses that will make it through tough times look at the facts and prepare with a worst-case-scenario mindset.
- Some of these businesses not only make it through tough times, they perform at their peak during tough times.
- 10X companies reach their goals year after year, despite what happened within that year.
- Though some companies love the thrill of chasing growth, companies that pace themselves to reach obtainable goals year after year do better long-term.
- 10X companies take their leaps when they see it’s necessary.
- Just because 10X companies have a more “slow and steady wins the race” mentality, that does not mean they won’t take risks when facts back them.
- 10x companies love the idea of their equation yielding the same results over and over.
- Predictability is a key factor in the way 10x companies move and achieve their success.