Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Inside Out in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Inside Out tells the life story of an actress, Demi Moore as she navigated a difficult childhood and a rocky start to her professional career.
The Big Takeaways:
- The life of Demi Moore was plagued by sickness and rocky parental relationships.
- If Demi was diagnosed with a complex kidney disease at the age of five; meanwhile, her parents were young and spent an abundance of time fighting, doing drugs, and being unfaithful to one another.
- Demi was sexually assaulted at age 15.
- The rape left Demi vulnerable to the world and its gross realities.
- Demi watched her vibrant neighbor with amazement.
- This neighbor was a German woman and an aspiring actress who urged Demi to give acting a try.
- Her first love and first movie came in her early years.
- It was in her late teens that Demi met her husband and was cast in her first role.
- Addiction plagued Demi soon after her career started.
- Even when Demi got what she desired, she could not hide from the shadows of life.