Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Attached in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Attached helps readers navigate attachment in their love lives.
The Big Takeaways:
- Feeling attached to others is healthy.
- If Attachment is not just a desire to be around another person; it is an emotional bond that people share.
- Attachment is normal.
- Attachment is determined by your genes and how your lineage has evolved.
- People who struggle with anxiety tend to worry more about the bonds they have with others.
- People with anxiety are more often worried about their relationship and the amount of love they receive.
- The attachment style of some people is more avoidant.
- Independence can be a real necessity for some people in relationships.
- A secure attachment style allows those in relationships to feel the most comfortable with their partner.
- A secure attachment style finds a middle ground that addresses the needs for independence as well as closeness.