Ready to learn the most important takeaways from What If in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
What If? is a reflection on frequently asked questions you would have never asked yourself.
The Big Takeaways:
- What would happen if the sun went out?
- If People would no longer be bound by time zones or threatened by solar flares. Instead, there would be an everlasting frozen land throughout.
- What if you printed all of Wikipedia?
- It can take a total of 6 printers to do this job, but it would be incredibly expensive.
- How do you get rid of the common cold?
- If people chose not to meet anyone for a couple of weeks then the disease would end by itself.
- What if there was only one partner for each person in the world?
- Life would be miserable because it would be unlikely you ever meet your match.
- Would time affect the accounts being created on Facebook?
- Eventually, there will be a number of profiles on Facebook that belong to the dead.