Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from What If in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
What If? is a reflection on frequently asked questions you would have never asked yourself.
The Big Takeaways:
- What would happen if the sun went out?
- If People would no longer be bound by time zones or threatened by solar flares. Instead, there would be an everlasting frozen land throughout.
- What if you printed all of Wikipedia?
- It can take a total of 6 printers to do this job, but it would be incredibly expensive.
- How do you get rid of the common cold?
- If people chose not to meet anyone for a couple of weeks then the disease would end by itself.
- What if there was only one partner for each person in the world?
- Life would be miserable because it would be unlikely you ever meet your match.
- Would time affect the accounts being created on Facebook?
- Eventually, there will be a number of profiles on Facebook that belong to the dead.