Ready to learn the most important takeaways from To Sell Is Human in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
To Sell is Human gives readers tips to ensure more effective selling points and persuasion techniques.
The Big Takeaways:
- Integrity and business are the new doctrines of selling.
- If In the past, the blame would be on the customers for making a bad purchase rather than holding the salesperson responsible for lacking integrity.
- When making sales, comprehending the viewpoint of others helps to motivate them.
- A great way to accomplish this is by assuming you have the lesser power when making a sale.
- Rejection is an inevitable part of sales, so learn how to overcome it early on.
- Viewing rejection as something temporary as opposed to permanent will help you maintain your confidence and be prepared for the next sales pitch.
- Encourage others by helping them understand their issues and solutions.
- Ensure that you provide your client with full directions on how to fix their issue.
- Make your sales pitch personal to each client to engage them completely.
- Strive to find the purpose of the sale and explain it to those you are trying to engage with.