Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Gift of Fear in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Gift of Fear explains to readers how fear is a helpful tool in navigating life.
The Big Takeaways:
- Your gut will always give you a heads up when something bad is lurking around the corner.
- If That feeling of something being “off” is often right.
- Just because they have a pretty face doesn’t mean they’re for you.
- You must not put your trust in people just because they are nice and likable.
- Put yourself in the shoes of others to understand how they’re thinking and how they will act.
- The mannerisms of a person are another good indicator of how they will act.
- Know the signs of danger.
- Don’t brush off strange behaviors as harmless.
- Becoming used to abuse is a significant reason domestic violence survivors are fearless.
- This lack of fear can often leave people vulnerable to dangers.