Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Gift of Fear in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Gift of Fear explains to readers how fear is a helpful tool in navigating life.
The Big Takeaways:
- Your gut will always give you a heads up when something bad is lurking around the corner.
- If That feeling of something being “off” is often right.
- Just because they have a pretty face doesn’t mean they’re for you.
- You must not put your trust in people just because they are nice and likable.
- Put yourself in the shoes of others to understand how they’re thinking and how they will act.
- The mannerisms of a person are another good indicator of how they will act.
- Know the signs of danger.
- Don’t brush off strange behaviors as harmless.
- Becoming used to abuse is a significant reason domestic violence survivors are fearless.
- This lack of fear can often leave people vulnerable to dangers.