Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Five Dysfunctions Of A Team in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team shares the fact that most teams don’t inherently get along, but there are things you can do to make sure your team operates efficiently.
The Big Takeaways:
- A good team can accomplish something much greater than just the talents of their individuals combined.
- If Competition within a team can be the downfall of its success.
- Confidence in one another helps build a strong team.
- When members of a team can feel comfortable around one another, they can communicate freely, be their authentic selves, and ultimately make great progress thanks to a supportive environment.
- A good leader of a team is open and honest.
- Team members must see their leader as human and capable of getting things wrong sometimes.
- Every part of a team must be devoted to the end goal even if its validity is unclear.
- Consistently contemplating whether or not the big picture is right causes too much confusion and poor results.
- Hold one another responsible.
- Care for your other team members and their success.