Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Effective Executive in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Effective Executive teaches you how to become the most effective leader who sees results and not excuses.
The Big Takeaways:
- Effective executives set the vibe for the entire company.
- If The most effective way to lead is to lead by being the best example.
- Effective executives know people are looking at their outcomes.
- The result is almost more important than how you get there when you are in a leadership role.
- Effective executives take full ownership of their choices.
- You must know that what you can gain is greater than what you can lose with every decision you make.
- Effective executives look beside them and behind them for answers.
- To navigate the future, you must listen to what others have to say as well as what the past has already shown you.
- Don’t murder your own time for no good reason.
- Your time is your most precious resource, even when you have so little of it.