Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The 5 Second Rule in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The 5 Second Rule helps readers leave fear at the door and face life head-on.
The Big Takeaways:
- It takes less than five seconds for you to act on impulse.
- If By waiting for the initial first five seconds to pass in a situation where impulse seems to win, you can give yourself a choice to act differently in a familiar situation.
- You may find courage through the five-second rule.
- You are capable of pushing through the times you are scared.
- There is no such thing as the right moment.
- It takes one decision to change how people look at you. If you want to change, change now. There may never be a “next time.”
- How you feel comes naturally. How you act is your decision.
- Taking those five seconds before an impulse to say “no” to something can put you in a place where you can reconsider and choose success.
- You may find yourself remorseful for “wasting” so much time thinking things wouldn’t work out.
- Direct your attention to what you have and not what you could have had if only…